Millie is looking a foster or adopter - she is a sweet girl who needs someone to give her a loving, forever home. Call the church for more information or to arrange a visit - 727-527-2222 x 104
- "American Bulldog" and "Walker Beagle" mix
- She is a year and a half old
- She’s 48 pounds, spayed, just got her the rabies, bordatella, distemper/parvo canine, dewormer shot, heart worm test
- Gave her HeartGuard Green (30-day heartworm pill) and Activyl (flea treatment)
- Got her a Pinellas County License
- She has been trained with a phenomenal professional trainer
- Could benefit from a fenced in yard which will give her exercise and safety
- Loves people and children
- Very loving and affectionate loves attention
- Very housebroken, whines or barks to go outside
- Can take food or bones out of her mouth, and takes treats very gently
- Will sit when told to while you put a leash on her
Sunday Services, 9:30 & 11:30 am • Sunday Meditation, 11 am in Room #301 • Prayer & Meditation Services, Wednesdays at 6 pm
Children's Ministry for Nursery through 3rd grade is available during 9:30 & 11:30 am Sunday services; Nursery through High School during 11:30 am service. Meditation every Sunday between services at 11 am in Rm #301.
This will be an interactive message each Sunday for the congregation. Great participation and a lot of soul-searching. You don’t want to miss a Sunday.
Sunday, December 7: Peace Behind the Scenes
Sunday, December 14: Joy Found Me
Sunday, December 21: It’s Time for the Real Birth
Wednesday, December 24: Christmas Eve Candlelight Service, 7pm
Sunday, December 28: Living Your Dream in 2015
Administration Offices will be closed on Monday, December 22 – Friday, December 26 Wednesday, December 31 – Friday, January 2. From all of us at First Unity, we wish you & your family a very Blessed Holiday Season.
What's Happening (click here to register)
Between Wings Bookstore's exclusive events to First Unity's services, events, classes and groups... we're sure you'll find something uplifting, exciting and intriguing to attend at Unity Campus! Events and classes are always more fun when you bring a friend along, so share this information as much as possible.
Download this month's calendar so you'll know everything that's happening here!
Live on The Air with Temple - Wednesdays @ 2 pm EST
Tune in each week as Temple shares tools that support you in your journey to becoming an intentional spirit. Listen and learn how to apply simple practices in purposeful ways to enable you to thrive in the best and most challenging of times. Become aware of the how’s and why’s in your everyday life and how they directly affect your ability to see and be your most magnificent self!
Learn how Temple came up with the idea for her new book, The Right to Be You, what her plans are for it and for other books, and much, much more!