Millie is looking a foster or adopter - she is a sweet girl who needs someone to give her a loving, forever home. Call the church for more information or to arrange a visit - 727-527-2222 x 104
- "American Bulldog" and "Walker Beagle" mix
- Vet thinks she’s a little over a year old
- Needs to be the only pet in the family
- She’s 48 pounds, spayed, just got her the rabies, bordatella, distemper/parvo canine, dewormer shot, heart worm test
- Gave her HeartGuard Green (30-day heartworm pill) and Activyl (flea treatment)
- Got her a Pinellas County License
- She needs training because she’s a runner
- Could benefit from a fenced in yard which will give her exercise and safety
- Loves people and children
- Very loving and affectionate loves attention
- Very housebroken, whines or barks to go outside
- Can take food or bones out of her mouth, and takes treats very gently
- Will sit when told to while you put a leash on her
Sunday Services, 9:30 & 11:30 am • Sunday Meditation, 11 am in Room #301 • Prayer & Meditation Services, Wednesdays at 6 pm
Children's Ministry for Nursery through 3rd grade is available during 9:30 & 11:30 am Sunday services; Nursery through High School during 11:30 am service. Meditation every Sunday between services at 11 am in Rm #301.
This will be an interactive message each Sunday for the congregation. Great participation and a lot of soul-searching. You don’t want to miss a Sunday.
Sunday, November 2: Look for the Good
Sunday, November 9: Relationship with the Infinite
Sunday, November 16: Energy & Health Special Guest Speaker Rev. Stephen J. Kosmyna
Sunday, November 23: Acceptance of Yourself & Others
Sunday, November 30: Your Greatest Treasure
Special Thanksgiving Service Thursday, November 27, 10:30 am
What's Happening (click here to register)
Between Wings Bookstore's exclusive events to First Unity's services, events, classes and groups... we're sure you'll find something uplifting, exciting and intriguing to attend at Unity Campus! Events and classes are always more fun when you bring a friend along, so share this information as much as possible.
Download this month's calendar so you'll know everything that's happening here!
Live on The Air with Temple - Wednesdays @ 2 pm EST
Tune in each week as Temple shares tools that support you in your journey to becoming an intentional spirit. Listen and learn how to apply simple practices in purposeful ways to enable you to thrive in the best and most challenging of times. Become aware of the how’s and why’s in your everyday life and how they directly affect your ability to see and be your most magnificent self!
Learn how Temple came up with the idea for her new book, The Right to Be You, what her plans are for it and for other books, and much, much more!