Wellness Starts With You!
Our lifestyle choices either nourish life or promote disease. Learn about the pillars of health including: food choices, exercise, sleep habits, meditative mindfulness, and meaningful personal relationships. Featured speaker Angela Persaud-Reddy MD, Internal Medicine will open your eyes with many simple-to-follow lifestyle choices to enhance health and live optimally in a fast-paced and fast-food world.
Dr. Reddy will highlight:
- Root Causes of Disease
- Gut Health with Plants
- Exercise and Health
- Sleep and Memory
- Relationship Matters
An inspiring panel of medical professionals will answer your health and wellness questions and tell you how they create optimal wellness in their lives and the lives of their patients.
- Koushik Reddy MD, Interventional Cardiologist
- Amber Orman MD, Radiation Oncologist
- Jeffrey Hirschfield MD, Pediatrician
- Soham Patel MD, Endocrinologist
- Ramnik Banwatt MD, Internal Medicine
- Yves Homsy MD, Pediatric Urologist
- Karen Laing RN, Cardiovascular Rehab
9:30 am: check in
10:00 am sharp: program begins
1:30 pm: program concludes
Cost: $20.00 includes a delicious plant based meal catered by Freshii.
Online ticket sales END September 6.